Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Meeting with Babaji


I was lucky enough to meet with Babaji on the 14th of June, in Goa, that is, the last day of Sri Vidya 3 shivir.

Maa & Baba were both welcoming and Babaji happily approved of my university project. It was a short conversation, but personally, a memorable one for me.

I asked Babaji, shall I do my university project on Shivyog?

'Karo' He said.

Shall I design a book cover for a Shivyog book?

'Karo'

Shall I translate your talks and videos into chapters of book and publish?

'That I will make you do!' He said. (Karoon kya? Woh toh main tumse karwaoonga! *laughing*)

Wow.

I spoke with Kavita di and she asked for more information about my project and if I'd share my proposal with her. She also agreed to run past all the material I prepare with Ishan bhaiya and Maa.

I'll be emailing them details about my project soon enough.

I feel encouraged. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment